• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You wanna know something.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

If we made the amount of mistakes and gave the amount of mis-information that tv & radio game announcers do, we would all be FIRED from our jobs....Its sooooooooooooooooooooo annoying......

Did you know Matt Grothe is coming back next yr? Did you know Famous pernounces his first name Jirrid? Just a few from tonight

• Content Count:  12,293

i didnt hear the grothe one...but in their defense....these guys cover 100 different teams a year.  cant know everything about everyone.

sometimes they dont find out which game they are doing until 2 nights prior.

atleast they were spot on about leavitt and gave him the right amount of praise.

• Content Count:  579

If we made the amount of mistakes and gave the amount of mis-information that tv & radio game announcers do, we would all be FIRED from our jobs....Its sooooooooooooooooooooo annoying......

Did you know Matt Grothe is coming back next yr? Did you know Famous pernounces his first name Jirrid? Just a few from tonight

They make mistakes but I did enjoy the Grothe talk.  Especially since they elaborated on it and said something along the lines of "I like watching" or "I do watch" USF Football.

• Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

I thought it was pretty cool to hear Fran Fraschilla talk about USF football as he is a basketball guy. I will give him a break in that he may have thought that Grothe had a medical redshirt to use after getting hurt. It was good to hear both John Saunders and Fran Frascilla talk about the great future of USF football.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I look forward for the day when they do not have time to talk about our fb team during basketball games. 

Archived