• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We give you our coach. Now all my post are deleted wtf?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

I can't see anything I wrote and now my post are gone. Thanks mods. Oh and BTW he pulled a Lane Kiffin on us. "I'm leaving" then left to the airport.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

They are likely on our speculation board that is currently closed since speculation phase is over.

• Content Count:  1,079

was it posted in the speculations board? I think they just closed that board up totally. Not to disrespect you but to close unneeded threads.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I can't see anything I wrote and now my post are gone. Thanks mods. Oh and BTW he pulled a Lane Kiffin on us. "I'm leaving" then left to the airport.

I doubt your posts were removed unless you were being racist or a complete D-Bag about something. Sorry he left on such bad terms, but he knows he is coming to a better place. Since ECU couldn't beat us he decided to join us  :D

oh ok that makes since now, yea they were only on that board wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but he did infact just say "I'm leaving" from what I've been seeing on the message boards and then went to the airport. The man that started it all Pete Carroll thanks lol.

I just thought of something his speech was even shorter then Lane Kiffin's is that even possible LMAO. Wonder who we will get now.

• Content Count:  12

oh ok that makes since now, yea they were only on that board wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but he did infact just say "I'm leaving" from what I've been seeing on the message boards and then went to the airport. The man that started it all Pete Carroll thanks lol.

One of the ECU players tweeted "Spence is wildin' out" - from the meeting, I assume. I'm just curious - who is Spence, and do you think his "wildin' out" may have been the reason Skip high-tailed it out of there?

• Content Count:  158

You didn't GIVE US your coach - we lured him away with our potential of being something GREAT :)

Guest Scherdin

I just thought of something his speech was even shorter then Lane Kiffin's is that even possible LMAO. Wonder who we will get now.

What about McNeill from TT, that was fired today?  Isn't he an alum?

Archived