• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear USF Football Team - WE LOVE YOU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Regardless of what happened to CJL, I for one LOVE my USF Bulls and I want the team to know it.  No matter who the next head coach is, I will continue being in my season ticket seats rooting them on to victory. 

I also want to encourage all the team members that will be returning next year to seriously consider staying at USF.  Other schools have gone through what we are going through and have survived and became stronger because of it.  Yes you have developed a strong bond with CJL but keep in mind that you players are usually only at USF for 4 years.  I have been with CJL for 9 years as a season ticket holder and alot have been with him for 13 yrs.  So many of the fans have had a longer time with him than you players have.  So honor the commitment that you made to USF because it is USF that is providing those scholarships, not CJL.  And it is USF that is on your uniforms, not CJL.  You gave your word and commited to USF, then honor your word and see your commitment through.  A man is only as good as his word.

And i encourage every one that claims to be a loyal USF fan and supporter to log on to this to show their support of the team because I know they also read what is posted here.  Let them know that you are behind them through this tough time and that we will be there to support them.

And what I said above to the players I also would say to all the supporters.  You made a commitment to USF, then honor your commitment and do not pull your support.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Regardless of what happened to CJL, I for one LOVE my USF Bulls and I want the team to know it.  No matter who the next head coach is, I will continue being in my season ticket seats rooting them on to victory. 

I also want to encourage all the team members that will be returning next year to seriously consider staying at USF.  Other schools have gone through what we are going through and have survived and became stronger because of it.  Yes you have developed a strong bond with CJL but keep in mind that you players are usually only at USF for 4 years.  I have been with CJL for 9 years as a season ticket holder and alot have been with him for 13 yrs.  So many of the fans have had a longer time with him than you players have.  So honor the commitment that you made to USF because it is USF that is providing those scholarships, not CJL.  And it is USF that is on your uniforms, not CJL.  You gave your word and commited to USF, then honor your word and see your commitment through.  A man is only as good as his word.

And i encourage every one that claims to be a loyal USF fan and supporter to log on to this to show their support of the team because I know they also read what is posted here.  Let them know that you are behind them through this tough time and that we will be there to support them.

And what I said above to the players I also would say to all the supporters.  You made a commitment to USF, then honor your commitment and do not pull your support.

Amen.  I hope the players that read this Board understand that those that are upset that Jim left still love Bulls football and wish that all of the players return.  We have emotional investments in all of you as well.

• Content Count:  742

Good post. Remember the coaches exist because of the players and not the other way around.

No coach is bigger than the team and its players.

• Content Count:  425

Keep your heads up. We'll get through this and be stronger in the long term. I wish it didn't have to end this way with Levitt, but I'm going to step up my support and get season tickets for me and my wife this year. Go Bulls!

Archived