• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Bay Rays WS Jersey

bulldad10

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

Pardon my ignorance here...

I won a raffle prize at a charity golf tournament of a #13 Crawford Jersey.  It has the World Series patch on it, but is not autographed or anything.  Does he still play with the Rays?  Is he a starter?

Where do they go for Spring Training?  I was thinking about trying to get it autographed and framed for my man cave.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

He is prob the best player on the team. Go to fanfest in Feb and Im sure you can get it signed. This will prob be his last year in Tampa.

• Content Count:  645

Thanks!  Is the Fanfest in the Trop?

I have to admit, baseball lost me back with the second strike/lockout.  I used to be a huge Braves fan back in the day when they were no good.

Maybe going to the Fanfest will bring me back around.

Fanfest is at the Trop

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I used to be in the sports memorabilia business if its a game worn WS jersey it can worth some good dough in time.  You should get him to sign it, make sure its a clean signature and frame it up. 

Carl will blow up once he leaves Tampa to a team with relevance.  Unbelievable the Rays make the WS last year and they are still irrelevant to their fans and the baseball world. 

• Content Count:  574

I used to be in the sports memorabilia business if its a game worn WS jersey it can worth some good dough in time.  You should get him to sign it, make sure its a clean signature and frame it up. 

Carl will blow up once he leaves Tampa to a team with relevance.  Unbelievable the Rays make the WS last year and they are still irrelevant to their fans and the baseball world. 

What kind of ignorant fool are you? The Rays are irrelevant to the baseball world and their fans?

I don't think I have ever seen something so ignorant written in my life.  ::)

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

What kind of ignorant fool are you? The Rays are irrelevant to the baseball world and their fans?

I don't think I have ever seen something so ignorant written in my life.  ::)

Really?  How many fans go to the games? Ive been to Rays games vs the Angels when they were fighting for the best record late in the season 2 years ago and NO ONE was there.  Seems pretty relevant. 

Ive bought tickets for playoff game 7s for less than face value, seems pretty relevant. 

Thats just their fans, want to talk about what the baseball world thinks of the Rays? Rhetorical question...nothing. 

And believe me, I root for the Rays.  They are my AL team, 2 teams I hate most are the Yanks and Red Sox, but I guess I just call it from my brain not my heart.  Put Carl Crawford on the Cardinals, Mets, Yanks, Sox, Phils, Tigers, etc. etc. and he is talked about as one of the best players in the MLB. 

I would say Im honest and far from ignorant, while I would guess you are small town homer and in fact ignorant if you think the Rays are relevant compared to 90% of the other teams in the MLB.  But Im sure no one goes or cares because they play in St. Pete.  ::)

• Content Count:  574

If you don't understand the difference between Tampa and huge cities like NY, Chicago, L.A., etc... there is no point in having a conversation with you.

Just because we don't have a lot of people here doesn't mean the team isn't relevant to those of us that live here.  Look at the weekend attendance. The Rays sell out almost every Saturday game and the Sunday games are well over 30K regardless of the opponent.

And I work for a NY company and have to travel up there often. The Rays are very relevant to Yankees fans, trust me. 

If you don't understand the difference between Tampa and huge cities like NY, Chicago, L.A., etc... there is no point in having a conversation with you.

Just because we don't have a lot of people here doesn't mean the team isn't relevant to those of us that live here.  Look at the weekend attendance. The Rays sell out almost every Saturday game and the Sunday games are well over 30K regardless of the opponent.

And I work for a NY company and have to travel up there often. The Rays are very relevant to Yankees fans, trust me. 

lol u are a homer.... I am a Marlins fan and agree neither team is relevant

• Content Count:  2,118

the rays spring train in charlotte county, where the texas rangers use to spring train. 

Archived