• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hello from New York

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Try living in New Hampshire. I see snow in May!

Yeah a good friend of mine is from Vermont and he would get off the plane for summer break to snow on the ground. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

You all can keep the skiing and snow.  I'll take that ski lodge with the nice fireplace and a good glass of wine. 

JFYI, I had to walk through 25" of snow (not counting the drifts) during one snowstorm to get to the subway in order to get to work.  I'll leave all that fun to you young'uns.  LOL

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Yes, but you can keep the old people who can't drive and the 110 temps in the summer lol. Seriously, I do miss Florida by March but I also like the change of seasons. Fall is the best!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Yes, fall is nice, but it is not a novelty to me.  I have seen all of the beautiiful changing of the leaves.  I moved to Florida to get away from winter, and I don't miss it at all.  Tonight, though the temperature her is going to be a reminder of the cooler climate.

As I said earlier, I'll let all you hardy souls to the elements.  I prefer the warmth of Florida, and when it gets too hot, I give thanks for air conditioning.   LOL

Archived