• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF WoW Players...

Cow Pie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

its this guy who claims to be the best in the world and describes why he is the best LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

People in general do all kinds of crazy sh!t. I am hesitant to blame a video game anytime a player of said game does something stupid.

I knew guys in school who wound up in lower-paying jobs, didn't graduate etc. and it wasn't because of a video game, it was because they did dumb stuff like knocking up a girl, doing drugs, partying too much, not studying, you name it.

I bet the percentage of wow players who do domestic-violence sh!t or something else like that guy in Bradenton is a lot less than just dumb-ass rednecks who are doing it every day of the week & who don't play video games.

Anyway, WoW died with the current expansion - they are just making it easeir & easier to appease the masses. There's little reason to play anymore since it's not as challenging, unless you just want to kill time.

Archived