• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

De'Joshua Johnson... interesting.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

De’Joshua Johnson: I’m committed to FSU, but…

by Jason Lieser

If I’m a major college football coach and I think I have a commitment from a star athlete, what is the last thing I’d want to hear him say?

Think of anything yet? How about this little gem from Pahokee WR/QB De’Joshua Johnson, a Florida State commit:

Johnson

“Signing Day is going to be interesting.â€

Start sweating, Jimbo Fisher.

Remember what happened at this school last time things got “interesting†on Signing Day? Urban Meyer does.

Johnson (5-10, 163, No. 7 on The Big Board) committed to the Seminoles over the summer and said recently he still plans to attend Florida State, but that does not sound so solid anymore.

“I’m sticking with Florida State, but I’m looking into Alabama and South Florida,†he said this week. “I don’t know yet.â€

Johnson is known as much for his playful attitude as he is for his skills on the football field, so it’s always difficult to gauge how serious he is. But if I was Florida State, I’d probably double check on him right about now.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/highschoolbuzz/2009/11/05/de’joshua-johnson-i’m-committed-to-fsu-but…/

It would be nice to steal him away from the Noles..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

If I was recruiting him, I'd tell him

"Josh, if you go to FSU, you will end up Knocked out like there RB."

Archived