• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ejections for standing up (again)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  112
  • Days Won:  0

Im in section 123 row AA, I'm deff not going to keep these seats for a 3rd straight year... I'm either moving to the back of the section or somewhere else. Anyone out there have any suggestions where there are less sitters, in the south endzone?

131 Stands and jostles with opposing team fans all day long

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  115

Now that I have had a few days to relax and enjoy the win, I have to say the biggest concern I have is that everyone in and around our section that was repremanded and or taken out of the game was doing nothing different in Game 4 than we did in Games 1 - 3.  Same chearing, maybe a little louder, same amount of time on our feet as on our butts.  It sucks that all this happened at a game that we were so pumped up for.

• Content Count:  203

Thats the biggest problem and disappointment, that arrogant powwer hungry cops LITERALLY took the home crowd out of the game in some areas of the stadium.

I understand sitting and standing when necessary and what not, but it honestly put a dark cloud over a great win by our Bulls, at least for me.

I love the atmosphere at RJS, but until Homecoming, I'm gonna have a sour taste in my mouth from last Friday's game. I hope the Louisville game will be different and I can enjoy the entire game without getting harassed because of the color of my shirt and the extension of my legs to the upright position!

• Content Count:  166

This will continue to be a problem until we get an on campus stadium. Tampa is a pro sports, front running town where people like to go to games just to say they did. If you like to sit on your hands, you should go to a Bucs game.

Bang on! We have a few seats behind us in 219 that seem to have different people in them every game.  Of course this game we had a problem with the lady behind us going directly to TSA in the first freaking quarter, and we were only standing when everyone else was.  The TSA clipboard guy actually came over to me and I was able to quote the exact rules to him befoe he even spoke a word which atleast kept hm quiet.  I'm only there to watch a game and have fun.  I have no issues with removing the completely drunken idiots when they get stupid but kicking someone out for standing? COME ON.

I dont think it would have been as a big a problem if you had been polite to them.  You didn't respond as nicely as you think you did when they asked if you would sit down the first time.

I like the idea of moving from Rows 3-5 in section 219 to the top rows in the 100s in front of us.  So that there is literally no one behind us to complain.  Solves all our problems.

Sound like anyone you know from last year? haha I say they just sell season tickets every other row and double the size of the stadium.  Would that solve all of our problems?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

This will continue to be a problem until we get an on campus stadium. Tampa is a pro sports, front running town where people like to go to games just to say they did. If you like to sit on your hands, you should go to a Bucs game.

Bang on! We have a few seats behind us in 219 that seem to have different people in them every game.  Of course this game we had a problem with the lady behind us going directly to TSA in the first freaking quarter, and we were only standing when everyone else was.  The TSA clipboard guy actually came over to me and I was able to quote the exact rules to him befoe he even spoke a word which atleast kept hm quiet.  I'm only there to watch a game and have fun.  I have no issues with removing the completely drunken idiots when they get stupid but kicking someone out for standing? COME ON.

I dont think it would have been as a big a problem if you had been polite to them.  You didn't respond as nicely as you think you did when they asked if you would sit down the first time.

I like the idea of moving from Rows 3-5 in section 219 to the top rows in the 100s in front of us.  So that there is literally no one behind us to complain.  Solves all our problems.

Sound like anyone you know from last year? haha I say they just sell season tickets every other row and double the size of the stadium.  Would that solve all of our problems?

Touché

Archived