• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got two "GO BULLS" in Times Square today...

Bulls 8_va

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

While walking around with my USF Jacket on. 

Saw a show and was walking back to the car, and got a couple go bulls.  Pretty cool.

GOOOO BULLS INDEED!!!

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  236

I always try to make a point to say go bulls to people i see wearing USF gear.  sometimes i get weird looks, but usually i get a go bulls back.  either way, outside of tampa that is pretty cool

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The USF logo is much more visible now than it was just 2 years ago.  I have people approach me all the time here in Northern Virginia, and whenever I travel on business.  I've got an office on Park Ave that I routinely visit, and I wear something from USF in the off hours.  Generally speaking, I end up talking about USF with someone on each trip.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

On my cruise to the Mediterranean, I spoke with a couple that had Bull's gear on.

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  2

I went all the way to Yellowstone National Park last summer to meet some Bulls fans. Me and my family were walking up to Old Faithful for the next eruption, and the people walking ahead of us were wearing Bulls jackets. Turns out they are also football season ticket holders sitting in my section (233), 10 rows up from from where we sit.  Small world.

• Content Count:  2,726

Hahaha...thats cool about Yellowstone.

Wow...i completely forgot about this one.

When I went up for the Rutgers game, I had to stop at a rest stop just outside the city.  Still a bit away from Piscataway.  Basically stopped to get something quick to eat and throw the USF flags and other paraphernalia on the car.  Well, when we get out of the rest stop and I start to put the Bulls flags and stuff on, the guy parked NEXT to us is walking back to his car. 

And he says as he's approaching his car which is parked next to ours verbatim:  "Good to see the school colors!"

I was like what?!?!?!  A random dude in New Jersey that was parked next to us at a random rest stop of the interstate...went to USF?!?!?!

Sure enough he then says...after I say:  "What?"

Guy:  Look at my license plate."

Sure enough, the guy was from Florida and had some USF paraphernalia of his own in his back window.  lol

He then continued by saying: "Wish I could make it to the game tonight with the family, but I'll be watching tonight!"

I was so thrown off...lol

Anywho. Yeah, thats my story.

Oh yeah...and I was at B-dubs(Buffalo Wild Wings) in Orlando and after getting numerous Go Bulls from patrons because of my UA Jacket, I finally told the manager that I loved his USF banner in the center of the restaurant.  lol

Wow...ok...so those are my recent stories. 

GO BULLS!!!

Archived