• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What an ending to Indy-Pistons game!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

That was the craziest brawl that I've seen since last night working at the bar! Ron Artest got punked by a fan for showboating!

I got kicked in the face last night during a huge bar fight, but that was nothing compared to the ending of the game! Hopefully, Stephen Jackson gets suspended for his next game as he faces me in my fantasy league right now!

Just so you know... if you kick someone in the face... you will get arrested and detained... even better is when the Sheriff gets a chance to kick you right back in the face! I have a swollen lip... but the hispanic guy has a big f***** shiner this morning to go with his night in jail!

Smazza, why does a person only get probation for assult?

The Sheriff

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Worst incident I have seen in a long time in sports. Fans in detroit were out of line. Yes artest went after the fan, but he threw the beer, and then fans taking cheap shots at players with their backs turned, and then throwing all sorts of stuff at every pacer on way out through the tunnel. Gonna be alot of suspensions after this one. Craziest thing I have seen in awhile. Not as crazy though as those two fans at White Sox Royals game that beat up on the first base coach of royals!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

What makes it worse is that all they had to do is keep their cool for about 1 more minute. I guess  Ben Wallace was feeling upset that his Pistons were getting beat so he started a brawl. Geez.  Anyway, those fans held their own so I hope athletes get a better picture of what could happen to them if they challenge the whole fans. The fans have numbers. Big mistake by the Pacers to let those beer throwing fans get inside their heads. Ron Artest should have went after Wallace instead.

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

Jim Gray said after the game that Artest went after the wrong fan.. if that's the case, he might have plenty of time to work on promoting his new album ;D

I say Stephen Jackson gets a Sprewell level suspension, Artest a little less.  But man, that was a Kermit Washington bad black eye for the NBA.  Yes. that's a horrible pun.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

Jermaine ONeal really sucker punched a fan as he was getting up off the floor which seemed to make the crowd more angry at him. I think the closest USF has come to this kind of incident was when Seth and Jimmy Baxter got into it with the ECU crowd a few years. Thankfully, the security kept everything under control because Seth and his family were fearing for their safety.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  143

I just saw the entire footage on SportsCenter and I was left with my mouth open.   :o  Expect some lawsuits to be thrown around.  I think what made Ben Wallace snap was that the foul was done by Ron Artest and given what Artest had spoken out about asking for a month off because he's warned out from doing his rap album just made Wallace snap.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Serves those ******* fans right. They deserved to get the **** kicked out of them, they crossed the line.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

O'Neal is a thug! Stephen Jackson is a thug! Artest is innocent! Fantasy basketball rocks! I need O'Neal and Jackson suspended before Sunday!