• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com Fundraiser:  Bradley Mosley

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  0

I spoke with the USF Athletic Administration about this, and any funds donated in this endeavor will be used to offset Bradley's medical expenses.

It's not as "cool" as a Game Boy, but it's much more important.

Thanks,

Matt

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I hope he has good insurance... this stuff adds up really really fast.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

If I can give some then anyone else can!  I'm a broke college student for godness sakes!!

I feel godo though...good cause.

Hope he gets well soon and I wish him the best.

Good Point Mag ... this kid is fighting a fierce battle and $5 is easy to part with to help a BULL.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

I still say we do something to "help" him through this time.  Even if we were to raise $500, that would hardly dent his medical expenses.  My vote, is let's get him something.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

I can't imagine any of this being enforced....but did anyone research this from the "athletic association supporter" angle?  Meaning, as an Athletic Association member, I get that whole Code of Conduct book each year about "kickbacks" to student-athletes. Are we cleared from that angle as well?

As usual, I'd like to make my contribution the old fashioned way - by check.  Where can I mail it?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

I also would like to send a check. If someone can send me info. on who to send it to

Guest Vicki M

Bulligerent,

The Athletic Department has established the "Bradley Mosley Assistance Fund" at the USF Federal Credit Union.  Dollars contributed to that fund will help offset Bradley's considerable medical expenses and help his family travel to be with him, as often as possible, during his treatment.   The fund is being administered by USF, in compliance with all NCAA rules and regulations.

If you would like to contribute to this fund, you can do so directly to the USF Federal Credit Union, or through USF Athletics.   If SFB.com, or any of you individually, want to do something on your own, please check with us first on any possible compliance issues.

I'll post the address of the credit union tomorrow.  Checks should be made out to the "Bradley Mosley Assistance Fund."

Thanks to all for your care and concern for one of our own.  He and his family need your support and well wishes right now.

Best,

Vicki Mitchell

Associate AD for Development

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks for the information Vicki, hopefully with your post, more will be inclined to help with Bradley's situation.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553

Sorry to have gone missing.  Been pretty ill the last few weeks, and it's going around the family.

Anyhow, if you still want to donate via check, you can either contact Vicki for the address of the Credit Union fund, or PM me for my address and I'll make sure it gets into the right hands.

I will be donating all funds collected via PayPal to the Credit Union fund in the upcoming days, and will post here when it's done.  I'll also give a final total when I do.

Thanks to everyone who donated!

Matt