• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong or Jim Leavitt

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

easy answer:  CJL   Strong would never, repeat never, make USF a mainstay in BCS bowls because if he had success here he would be gone with the first skirt-chaser that came by

FALSE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

easy answer:  CJL   Strong would never, repeat never, make USF a mainstay in BCS bowls because if he had success here he would be gone with the first skirt-chaser that came by

FALSE

...and you know this how????

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i like leavitt and it is my belief that he has a life pass...

but to have never heard of charlie strong? can't know much about cfb.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

FALSE

...and you know this how????

He has turned down Bama and KSU

• Content Count:  667

Yeah, you really don't know about the coach of this team if you think he would leave like Rich Rod or Petrino. This is his BABY. Built from scratch. And I mean scratch. Scrape up 10 bucks and get the 10 year anniversary dvd. They will have to fire him before he leaves.

his baby has outgrown him.. his baby is a big boy now and doesnt need the type of nurturing that leavitt offers.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I was shocked Jim didn't know of Charlie as well. Heck, if only because UCFers were constantly saying he'd be replacing GOL as head coach and that they'd out recruit us and be better than us, blah blah blah.

On the topic being discussed, others have already mentioned my opinion...Charlie Brown could go to UF and get the type of athletes he gets and perform well.

• Content Count:  182

I was shocked Jim didn't know of Charlie as well. Heck, if only because UCFers were constantly saying he'd be replacing GOL as head coach and that they'd out recruit us and be better than us, blah blah blah.

On the topic being discussed, others have already mentioned my opinion...Charlie Brown could go to UF and get the type of athletes he gets and perform well.

plus Im sure a lot of players go to gainesville for Urban, not Charlie....

Right.

Because only real experts know who the assistant coaches are at other schools that we never play, and rarely watch on TV.

I also don't know without Googling:

Kevin Wilson

Bryan Harsin

Kirby Smart

and a heck of a lot more...

You may be right the UCifers were saying that - sounds like something they would say... but when a UCF fan types here, all I see is the "blah blah blah" part.  (Never really got into the tete-a-tete in the Dumbgeon and I haven't been to a UCF board since the first year we played them)...

Good comment about Charlie Brown! Love it!

• Content Count:  182

Not knowing some D coordinator at a school you dont follow=no knowledge of cfb, is retarded.

If you can name a majority coordinators from across the country either A. you work for espn or B. you should seriously get a life.

I know two D coordinators, Tresey and Greg Robinson, the D coor. of the two teams I root for..USF and Michigan.

Im pretty sure I know a decent amount about cfb, may be you Strong fans are closet UF fans, they guys who wear UF gear on campus....

Archived