• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hope the RJS crowd can disrupt Pike's shotgun offense like UNC..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Not sure if you all remember that UNC game in 2007 where their QB could not get a few plays off because of the student section crowd noise. The UNC QB had to call a few timeouts and they also had some false starts because of the loud crowd noise. The UNC QB went on to say that the USF student section was a huge factor at their UNC not getting the ball snapped, so I hope you all realise that this makes a difference. What we need is a great game from Delbert on punts with getting UC pinned down near their own endzones. That way Pike will get frustrated with the crowd noise while he is in the shot gun. Once he abandons that shotgun then JPP & Selvie will be getting some sacks in my opinion. Cant wait!!!

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

students bring the noise everytime. I think its the other endzone that hasnt quite figured it out yet. I hope they do this year. When standing up gets you kicked out then your in the wrong atmosphere. Go sit onyour couch and watch the game. Its a whole game of standing until you cant do it anymore. Screaming every play. WVU there was no break at all. The noise was incredible. We never matched it again. So I would be preaching to the older folks who like to sit and not pay attention until its third down.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

students bring the noise everytime. I think its the other endzone that hasnt quite figured it out yet. I hope they do this year. When standing up gets you kicked out then your in the wrong atmosphere. Go sit onyour couch and watch the game. Its a whole game of standing until you cant do it anymore. Screaming every play. WVU there was no break at all. The noise was incredible. We never matched it again. So I would be preaching to the older folks who like to sit and not pay attention until its third down.

The series in question started in the south endzone before the quarter change put them in the north. Southies locked them down for first and second down and by the time they got to the north side, they were already rattled. Northies didn't need to make much noise, the damage was already done.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I think TJ Yates was a freshman and that entire UNC team was very young and inexperienced. 

As for the noise level?  The only game that's been hyped up more than this game was WVU 07.  I think the fans are gonna be loud for this one.

Will it disrupt Cincy's offense?  Probably not.  They will use a silent count just like we do.

Archived