• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Location for Actual Pep Rally?? Eric, or anyone on here in marketing....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I went to the TECO buidling, it was for TECO employees. I think that The Bulls should have a Pep Rally either in Jow Chilura Courthouse Sqaure, or Lykes Gaslight park. That way the public at large could attend. I know that the City had one 2 years ago. Of course, it's probably already planned and I'm a day late and a $ short. :)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I thought I heard the Pep Rally was wednesday at noon outside the Marshall Center

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

They should have something for those of us in Pinellas/ Pasco.

I thought I heard the Pep Rally was wednesday at noon outside the Marshall Center

That makes sense to have one on campus, I just think that they should also have one downtown to fire up the general public that may be on the edge of going. I agree with the Pinellas/Pasco as well. It would be a lot of work, but they don't all have to be huge events. Have a huge one on campus, and the others a little smaller. I know that it costs money to do these, but in the long run, if it helps create a larger fan base, then it will make money.

That makes sense to have one on campus, I just think that they should also have one downtown to fire up the general public that may be on the edge of going. I agree with the Pinellas/Pasco as well. It would be a lot of work, but they don't all have to be huge events. Have a huge one on campus, and the others a little smaller. I know that it costs money to do these, but in the long run, if it helps create a larger fan base, then it will make money.

It would have to be after hours... not sure someone "on the edge of going" would be interested in leaving work during the day to attend a pep rally...

It's not a bad idea, but there are challenges to the thinking.

In reality, the best thing that can REALLY get more fans is winning on the field.

It would have to be after hours... not sure someone "on the edge of going" would be interested in leaving work during the day to attend a pep rally...

It's not a bad idea, but there are challenges to the thinking.

In reality, the best thing that can REALLY get more fans is winning on the field.

I was thinking a lunch time thing. Wanting this downtown thing is, purely selfish on my part. I completely agree that winning will create a larger fan base.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Lunch time Wednesday in Lykes Park in Downtown would be ideal. Have Judy, Doug, Iorio, Rocky, cheerleaders and the PEP Band. Give out shirts and tickets to the game. Eric or Vicki, any chance of making this happen? 

Archived