• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Waste Virginia" tshirts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Did anyone on here make them?

I saw some at the 2007 WVU USF game.  Trying to prepare my hillbilly costume and this shirt will be the centerpiece.

If someone made them, can get them, or can make them please let me know.  They were green with yellow or gold letters.

• Content Count:  693

If you plan on wearing daisy duke jorts don't cut them too short. I wore some with a sleeveless button up shirt a few years ago and got so trashed I passed out in the 2nd quarter and my balls were hanging out for everyone to see.

• Content Count:  4,738

If you plan on wearing daisy duke jorts don't cut them too short. I wore some with a sleeveless button up shirt a few years ago and got so trashed I passed out in the 2nd quarter and my balls were hanging out for everyone to see.

wow.  i seriously laughed out loud when i read this.  i was thinking Wast Virginia shirt, mullet, billy bob teeth, and either overalls, or overalls cut as overall jorts

sans exposed balls

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

That's hilarious.

overalls cut as jorts would be ideal. Who knows what the weather might be like then, if it's cold you'll at least have a warm body.

This was me and my brother pregame to give you some ideas...

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Oh my freaking god... This is the funniest thing I have ever read.. Laughed out loud!

Archived