• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSA: Official TheBullsPen.com Site Auction starts this week

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Board members and Bulls fans:

Every now and then I hold an auction to raise funds for board activities.  These funds help pay for site costs including advertising, gifts, etc.  I had planned on having an auction later this season but a very good friend of mine recently provided some items for the effort.  Combined with my items, I think we have enough to have a good auction now.  I think you will find the auction items to be of interest; ranging from retail merchandise to USF memorabilia/souvenirs.

I will update this thread when the first items are posted.  I plan to run the auction through next Thursday.  Therefore, many of these items will only be up for bid for 3-5 days.  You'll want to keep an eye on the auction site and have your user name and password ready.

The auction will be held at AuctionaBULLS.com.  Many of you are already registered there.  It is a separate registration from here.  Please register in advance or verify your username/password and be ready.

The auction site, does not allow for proxy bidding - it is not a feature of the auction software.  If you want something you must bid the amount you want.  Remember, the purpose of the auction isn't to distribute these items at the lowest cost, but instead to raise funds.  So, put in a fair price at which you would like to win the item - it will save you from having to excessively monitor the item.  Please bid early so that there is a fair market for the item - a little back and forth bidding is good.  There is also a built-in 15 minute extension to each auction after the most recent bid.  If someone does come in at the last minute to take the item you bid on three days ago, the auction will automatically extend 15 minutes past that last bid to allow a counter bid.

I will try to arrange it so that the auctions end between 5-8 p.m. eastern time.

Again, most items are from my own collection.  The winning bidder will be responsible for payment including shipping charges (noted in auction).  Items can be returned if they are not as described.  That has never been a problem. 

I hope you will all participate in support of TheBullsPen.com

Thanks,

Brad, aka Bulliever

The first items are posted with many more to come; some today and throughout the next several days.  Please keep an eye on for something that interests you.  Thank you.

Please don't be hesitant to check it out...I'll be adding more items this afternoon.  The auction currently features this item:

59jerseyfront.sized.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Brad I cant seem to remember my password, how can I get that passworded emailed to me

Brad I cant seem to remember my password, how can I get that passworded emailed to me

I'll send it to you.

REMINDER TO ALL:

Some of the auctions are closing today, if you want a chance at that #59 jersey, you better get in today.

Thanks,

Brad

Just added some more items.  I have more to enter, but finding the time is tough.  I'll have more later today.  I was trying to get them all entered so they would close between 5 and 8 pm eastern time, but that is prime time for me here and difficult to get on the computer.  So the auctions may have some early or late ending times as a result.  Please check them out and joi in!

Thanks,

Brad

Please don't be hesitant to check it out...I'll be adding more items this afternoon.  The auction currently features this item:

59jerseyfront.sized.jpg

This item ends today!!!

I have added some additional tailgate items (flags, banners, etc.) and some other merchandise.  I have additional memorabilia and merchandise to load later...We're up to 14 items right now, so take a look!

Thanks,

Brad

Ending today:

ladieswatchfull_sm.jpg

Recently added:

runner.jpg

miniflag_sm.jpg

competitorsteel.jpg

fanbanner.jpg

JenkinsSageHit3CardSet_sm.jpg

Virtually ALL of the retail merchandise is starting at wholesale pricing.  Some of the retail merchandise is below retail pricing.  I invite you to take a look, more to be added today.

Archived