• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cable bill.......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Got my BrightHouse cable bill this month.  A large section of the invoice was a promo for the USF-Pitt game.  I discarded it so I can't type exactly what it said.  But it was an offer to buy 4 tickets, a car flag, and something else for $80.  Seemed like a pretty good deal.

I thought I should mention this because I know I was one of the ***** session leaders on lack of promotion for the Pitt game.

Don't get me wrong, it's not flashy and probably won't be noticed by most but it was an effort.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Nice idea.  I like it.  Good to see we do have people promoting USF Football out there.  I hope we have a big crowd for the Pitt game.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

I have mine right here:

Attention Football fans - get your USF Football Pack! Includes 4 tickets to the USF vs. Pitt game on Dec. 4 at 7 pm. 1 USF car flag, 1 USF license plate and 1 USF window decal. All this for $80.00! Simply show this statement at the USF Sundome tickets window between nov 28 & dec 4 or at the raymond james ticket office on dec. 4

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365

How about this one:  Get your A$$ to the game or we will come around and kill you.  Not to suttle is it?

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Nice deal.  I'm want all that cool stuff!  Gonna have to find me a cable bill somewhere!