• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Winn Dixie

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

All of this can be traced directly to USF switching our licensing service.  Yes, they cost a heck of a lot more -- but they are better at getting USF gear to manufaturers (who can then get it to retail establishments).

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

That is an awesome display Velcro!  We are definitely getting some better exposure.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  127

Went to Cracker Barrel on rte 60 in Valrico tonight, and they had a whole section of bulls clothing

Interesting...Twice I've been to the new Cracker Barrel next to campus, and all they had was FSU and UF stuff.  I complained to the nearest clerk each time about how they could be next to campus and not support the home school, and each time they just kind of shrugged their shoulders.  It's been a few months...anybody know if they finally got on the ball?

On a similar note, the Publix on Fowler near 56th generally has a small USF display in front.  For awhile it seemed to have been taken over by FAMU gear.  What's up with that?!?!?  

Speaking of gear, it's the new attire phenom--the Hawiian USF shirt.   Very cool shirts, and a huge number of fans at the games and tailgates wearing them.  Guess it's a good thing, but it ain't quite the same now that everybody's got one.  

I want to see a cool tye-dye shirt now!!!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

The 'Rentz bought me a shirt from Cracker Barrel Sat.  I wore it to the ECU game.  Additionally, Jax and the NBE's Gator Bowl affiliation should help with Bulll parafinelia(sp?) in Jax.  Just a thought.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just to help you out, it's spelled, Paraphernalia