• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Apparel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

Can someone please let me know what the best online sites for buying USF apparel and merchandise are?  My wife is planning on getting me some stuff for Christmas, but she needs to know where to get it.  Last year, she ordered through the bookstore, but they completely muffed the order and never sent half the items (or cancelled last minute or some such thing), so she has no desire to give them any further business this Christmas.

I asked a similar question last year, and I was told about the sportsfanatticshop.com, but I was just wondering if there were more options since then.  Thanks for your help!

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Still the best site IMO

www.sportsfanatticshop.com/usf.html

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  164

Is the jersey available on sportfanattic.com representative of what the players actually wear?  I haven't seen the real jerseys up close, but it just doesn't look like what I've seen in game photos.  Mind you, I'm not looking for an authentic jersey, just a good replica one.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  61

Is the jersey available on sportfanattic.com representative of what the players actually wear?  I haven't seen the real jerseys up close, but it just doesn't look like what I've seen in game photos.  Mind you, I'm not looking for an authentic jersey, just a good replica one.

First and foremost, I would procure USF apparel from the Sports Fan Attic any day of the work week above other retail outlet stores. The Sports Fan Attic, Inc., is owned and operated by the Durda Family of Pinellas County, Florida.

Nevertheless, I must report that the Sports Fan Attic, Inc., does not sell an authentic USF football jersey. For an authentic football jersey, one would need to patronize the USF Bookstore on the Tampa campus or order online via the USF Bookstore's official website.

The Sports Fan Attic, Inc., USF replica football jersey:

ncaa-usf-0001.jpg

Authentic football jersey worn by former USF quarterback Marquel Blackwell:

1002football2.jpg

Authentic football jersey worn by former USF running back Rafael Williams:

1120photooftheday2.jpg

Authentic football jersey worn by star-studded sensation, Quarterback Ronnie Banks:

ns9.jpg