• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Was USF the first to start the wildcat offense?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

oh man you guys brought up Brian Fisher now Mcmurphy is going to have to do some research (public records request) and see if he can print any updates on his legal status. he hasent given us one in a while. :Duh

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Fisher was a QB in HS...a pretty freakishly amazing one too that ran the option.  First team all-state, and POY for 4A at Pensacola Pine Forest.  I remember when we signed him, actually it was before many of these sites and all the recruiting age.  Brian was a big deal signee for USF at the time.  USF moved him to receiver when he arrived and he played receiver his freshman year and then made the switch when it was desperate at QB in 2003.

His senior year him and that loaded pine forest team crushed my high school team in the first round of the playoffs.  It was the final game of my football career  :(

That was a very talented team and if im remembering right like 8-10 kids from that squad went on to sign D1 offers. 

Archived