• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Rally Up The Family!!!! I am back!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Just want to say that I am so glad the USF season is upon us!!! I must say that I have admired the passion of the USF fans this offseason more than ever. It tells me that this  athletic program is growing in the right direction which is great. Anyway, it does feel great to be back on Brad's awesome site. I dont think we understand how much this site has brought release to all us us Bull fans, so I just want to thank Brad and Company for keeping this show going. To tell you something about the history of this site is that I became a fan back in 1999 or 2000. I really cant remember, but I do remember that it was pretty new on the scene. I remember GarySJ and SoCalBull. GarySJ is still cool and will post from time to time, but SoCalBull went crazy on us all and this site. Anyway, I dont want to ramble on, but I just want to point out that this site has been great for all USF fans. Thanks again to Brad!!!

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

They rally round the family

With a pocket full of shells

Bulls on parade

nor.cd.rge.jpg

Sorry about the RATM post, just seemed appropriate.

I didn't even know SoCalBull ever even posted here. Only saw him on the Rivals board.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Bull Daly,

Nice to see you again...you can back just in time for our 10 year anniversary which turns out to be Monday, August 31.

I was just putting together a 10-year anniversary thread, you can find it here.

It's funny that you mention SoCalBull.  Yes he was a constructive poster here after Rivals went out of business the first time...in the interim he joined us and posted nicely.  Then, with a couple months to go before Rivals re-opened with a Bulls site, he started to rip us to shreds on the message board...he sort of tipped the hand.  I could sense something was up...I soon found out Rivals was back and he was a moderator!  Some come and go and some have been around since they joined.  I hope we can keep all our Bulls fans in an effort to cultivate even more fans in support of our school.

As I was locating some of the archived stuff on the site, I found the SouthFloridaBulls.com article written in response (and with tongue in cheek) to the SoCalBull insults.  Here are the screenshots:

Shot911.jpg

Shot912.jpg

Shot913.jpg

Shot914.jpg

I'm weird, but I thought the story was the pinnacle of my amateur writing career!  :)

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Brad,

I remember reading that, and I could not stop laughing. It was all in good fun, but I dont think SoCal took it that well.  Also remember all the flack that we got from Texas A&M fans when we were starting the 12th Bull Club which is now the Bull Backers. Anyway, this site has helped USF in so many ways as we as fans were able to organize better. I remember the C-USA trophy that we were going to make for the USF team that got snubbed out of the bowl game. in 2001. Good times!!!

Archived