• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sec. 119

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone sit there for the games?

I saw some seats available there right next to the tunnel. Tempted to change my seats there.

I wont get crap for standing up?

• Content Count:  277

You might, depending on when you do it.  We sit near the top of the tunnel and generally don't have a problem with the folks in front of us standing up.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Its a good section.

• Content Count:  2,478

I'm in section 119 Row BB seats 13 and 14.

First year season ticket holder, (Been in HOT for the past 2) Ticket rep said I'm second row from the top of the section which would be great for standing up and such

• Content Count:  1,757

Usually just about the whole section stands for the defense and important / big plays and a good number stand for the whole game.  There are quite a few families with kids so they do sit a bit.  Being directly on the tunnel helps cause you can lean up against the wall and not be in anyone's way.  What level and side (east or west) of the tunnel are you looking at?

• Content Count:  498

I am in section 118, my first year in this section.  Relocated from 108.  118 is on the other side of the tunnel from 119, we hope we are happy with this move.

• Content Count:  5,241

Usually just about the whole section stands for the defense and important / big plays and a good number stand for the whole game.  There are quite a few families with kids so they do sit a bit.  Being directly on the tunnel helps cause you can lean up against the wall and not be in anyone's way.  What level and side (east or west) of the tunnel are you looking at?

Im not 100% sure, but I saw there were 4 seats available in the middle of the section next to the tunnel.

Its gonna depend on $$$, but I may do it since the view of the game will be amazing/being right next to the tunnel where the team comes out.

Archived