• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket Info released by USF (Including FSU tickets)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,484
  • Days Won:  13

How To Get Your Student Tickets

Courtesy: USF           Release: 08/10/2009

With the 2009 USF Football season right around the corner, we have mapped out a step-by-step process for you to claim your 2009 football tickets. So whether you are new student or a super senior, take a few moments and read through the process to make sure you are ready for 2009.

How to get your FREE Student Tickets:

1. Students can register online through the student ticket link at http://www.gousfbulls.com

2. Students must be currently registered with the University for at least one credit hour prior to having access to the student system. Once registered with the University, a student's on-line ticketing account will be accessible within 48-72 hours.

3. When accessing the online services for the first time, students must input their personal information, including email address to use for all future communications regarding football tickets.

4. To request a ticket for a specific home football game, students must first register their account as previously listed.

5. Each student's login ID is their U# with a 9 replacing the U. Ex.) U12345678 so the login ID is 912345678.

6. Each student's login password is the last six (6) digits of their student ID number. This is the 16-digit number listed on the student ID that starts with 6400.

7. The first time a student logs into their account, click on the "edit profile" under the account settings tab. Then update the required fields.

8. On the student account home page, the "special offers" box will display any available events to request a ticket for at that time. Click on the link for the game you want to request a ticket for.

9. Once you have submitted a request, you will be able to click on the submitted request tab to verify that your request was submitted.

10. If you are awarded a ticket, you will be able to print the ticket through the "manage tickets" tab and your account's home page. This will link you to your ticket that you must print and bring to the game, along with your USF Student ID.

*** If there are any problems, or if you have any questions, click on the "contact us" link at the top of the GoUSFBulls home page.  This will allow you to send the ticket office an email, and a ticket office representative will respond as soon as possible.***

Student Ticket Information: USF Football at Florida State

Courtesy: USF           Release: 08/10/2009

TAMPA  -- As the student population begins funneling back onto campus, it is time to rev up the Stampede on Tallahassee.

The University of South Florida ticket office announced the student ticketing distribution plans for the Bulls' road trip to Florida State on Sept. 26.  USF has a limited amount of $52 student tickets to the inaugural meeting between the Bulls and the Seminoles.

The priority registration period for student tickets will open on Wednesday, Aug. 12 and run through Saturday, Sept. 12.

How to Get Your USF Football Tickets

“This is an exciting and determining year for the Athletics program at USF,†said USF Student Government President Juan Soltero.  “We look forward to the many great things that will come this season. Please join us in supporting our USF Bulls.â€

All students must create a student ticket account though GoUSFBulls.com and the Student Ticket Zone.  If you created a ticketing account during the 2008-09 academic year, your account is still active.

USF will hold a live chat on GoUSFBulls.com for students on Tuesday, Aug. 11 from 4-6 p.m. Eastern.  Students with questions about the registration process are encouraged to participate in the chat.

There will be several opportunities for students to improve their priority point standings during the opening weeks of the semester, including participation in the Week of Welcome Round Up and attendance at men’s soccer, women’s soccer, volleyball and home football games.

Those students that receive a ticket to the Florida State game will have the opportunity to ride on Student Government buses to the in-state rivalry game.

As usual, stay tuned to GoUSFBulls.com for student ticketing updates.  Also make sure you are following @USFFootball on Twitter and USF Athletics on Facebook for updates and event reminders.

have they announced when wofford tickets will be available? am i missing something?

Yes.

4. To request a ticket for a specific home football game, students must first register their account as previously listed.

It looks like the system is up and running NOW.  So sign in and request a ticket.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

have they announced when wofford tickets will be available? am i missing something?

Yes.

It looks like the system is up and running NOW.  So sign in and request a ticket.

Just signed in... there is nothing up for students yet.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Have to wait until Wednesday to begin requesting tickets...

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

I haven't been able to log in yet, so I called today. Turns out I didn't even show up in the system?? I doubt there are any holds on my account since I'm an incoming freshman and have been able to register for classes and have a housing assignment.....They better get it figured out soon, I want my tickets!

• Content Count:  2,478

All this is exactly why I just bought season tickets this season

• Content Count:  1,390

All this is exactly why I just bought season tickets this season

It's not like I'll miss any games. Probably the worst case scenario this season is that I'll have to buy a ticket to WVU and Miami.

The Season ticket idea is pretty sweet if it can work out for you, but since my friends that I know at USF probably won't go for it, and my family won't make it to all the games, I'm not going to buy just one season ticket. It'd be different if I could migrate over to the student section, but I couldn't.

i know wofford tickets are available to the general public, but im a current student, and my student log in doesnt have wofford game info. will check tomorrow! i see another student has the same issue so im not alone...

Archived