• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What’s you top USF NON-football memory?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I was just talking to a co-worker about our College experiences and it made me think. What's my top non-football memory?

The whole experience of USF was great but if I had to pick one I would say Graduating was my top.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Well, there was this one Fraternity/Sorority party.  Anyway, there was this....  No, maybe I shouldn't put that one in print.

Okay, I am blank.  I'll have to revert to football.  It was the WVU game.  Sorry I couldn't follow the rules. 

• Content Count:  971

I don't know if this is Top, but I remember us Zeta I boys spending our entire social budget for the term on shaving creme.  We then invited the Epsilon II girls over for a shaving creme fight.  The Oracle took pictures.  Streaking was also a big fad back then, not that I'd ever do such a thing.  ;D

• Content Count:  971

OK, here's another . . . On a Friday night, me and a group of friends won some good money at Jai Alai.  Then we immediately went over to the Mons Venus (or whatever it was called back then) and blew every cent of our winnings.  I do remember going up into that spaceship thingy they had on the roof.  What a waste . . .

Well, there was this one Fraternity/Sorority party.  Anyway, there was this....  No, maybe I shouldn't put that one in print.

Okay, I am blank.  I'll have to revert to football.  It was the WVU game.  Sorry I couldn't follow the rules. 

I was the same way that’s why I said Graduation its a safer pick  ;D

• Content Count:  2,523

Easy.  We had a social called SHIPWRECK where we'd go out to this small island, ferry out tons of supplies like chairs, grills, food, huge tents, kegs, volleyball nets, you name it and then charter in a sorrority to spend the day and late night...Always funny to wake up the next morning and see folks asleep in the surf, hanging off the boat, half buried, etc.  Sadly, it was always the worst time at USF also as cleaning up that next morning and having sand everywhere was brutal.

• Content Count:  1,797

Dobras and the boys cutting down the nets in Birmingham after winning the Sun Belt Conference championship and earning USF's first trip to the Big Dance.

NON-Sports - Friday afternoons at the Empty Keg

Intramural softball with a bunch of crazy Jersey guys from Beta 3 West

Student teaching at Jefferson High School

Normal

• Content Count:  2,523

Dobras and the boys cutting down the nets in Birmingham after winning the Sun Belt Conference championship and earning USF's first trip to the Big Dance.

Normal

Thanks for reminding me about IM softball.  Definitely one of my favorite times at USF.  Our fraternity had a stacked team for the 5 years I was there.  In fact, I don't think we lost more than 2 games in 5 years against another fraternity and we often were top 5 in the overall tournies they used to host.  It took independent teams with a team of guys who all took a single course just to play IMs at USF to stop us from winning that thing.  Courses like guitar!  lol  Those were fun nights.  Also coached the KD sorrority softball team while I was there which was fun...

• Content Count:  684

OK, here's another . . . On a Friday night, me and a group of friends won some good money at Jai Alai.  Then we immediately went over to the Mons Venus (or whatever it was called back then) and blew every cent of our winnings.  I do remember going up into that spaceship thingy they had on the roof.  What a waste . . .

you must be thinking of Odyssey

Normal

Hey I lived Beta 4 East my first year on campus

Archived