• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TPX basebullls hat?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

why wouldnt they be for sale?

how dumb

no wonder our economy is in toilet

everything should be for sale

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Pretty sure that those TPX hats the team wears are not sold anywhere. I believe at the end of last season they gave out some to the students at a game because they were changing the logo on the front of the cap. It used to be the USF logo and now it is just the "U" with the horns.

I think you would have to know someone on the team in order to get one.

Yeah, I was at the game when they brought a bunch of students from the bleachers over to the Athletic Building, they all came back wearing the TPX hats. They've never been available for us to purchase for resale. Still wondering why they're not wearing UA hats though.

However, we'll most likely have the identical hat thru New Era next year.

yeah i was one of those students.  you cant buy the tpx hats anywhere

im a size 7 3/8....name your price.

• Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  1

Pretty sure that those TPX hats the team wears are not sold anywhere. I believe at the end of last season they gave out some to the students at a game because they were changing the logo on the front of the cap. It used to be the USF logo and now it is just the "U" with the horns.

Yeah, I was at the game when they brought a bunch of students from the bleachers over to the Athletic Building, they all came back wearing the TPX hats. They've never been available for us to purchase for resale. Still wondering why they're not wearing UA hats though.

haha,  thats my size too but not selling sorry, to be honest ive been looking for it for about a week cause i seem to have misplaced it.  but i probably just left it at home.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

haha,  thats my size too but not selling sorry, to be honest ive been looking for it for about a week cause i seem to have misplaced it.  but i probably just left it at home.

so youre telling me $50 wouldnt buy it?  cmon youre in college, you need the $ way more than the hat....im not in college and i need the hat way more than the $.

• Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

why wouldnt they be for sale?

how dumb

no wonder our economy is in toilet

everything should be for sale

I agree with you Smazza. However, I can understand why companies such as Under Armour won't make the baseball or soccer jerseys available for purchase (there just isn't enough demand, they would need thousands commited before they could make them). But hats? If it's an american made hat, you can kick those out at small quantities, if it's made in an asian factory, then you're lookin at a gross of hats. It's a shame some manufacturers don't wanna make money....

Archived