• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I wonder how...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Coach Heath's visit with Famous went today.  We sure could use the guy, but I've never really had a good feeling for him.  This week is do or die for hoops recruits.  I keep hoping that some bigs will open their eyes to the playing time we can offer them.

Normal

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Coach Heath's visit with Famous went today.  We sure could use the guy, but I've never really had a good feeling for him.  This week is do or die for hoops recruits.  I keep hoping that some bigs will open their eyes to the playing time we can offer them.

Normal

You and I are thinking the samething. I can't find anything out there about Famous, Bryant, and Montreal. I posted on G.A. blog the other day that there is a part of Famous's family that wants him to attend USF. Strangely enough since last week I've felt that we have a better shot at Famous then any of the other known targets. I guess we'll see if I'm correct about that.

I can't wait until the next few days unfold because we'll learn a lot about our basketball future imo.

We know Heath isn't happy about the way the recruiting has went the last 2 years(inside information). He's gotten rid of the useless Samuels and I hope he replaces him with a bulldog recruiter which is more important then another X's and O's coach. Heath says he'll talk about his roster and his coaching staff this week so could that mean more changes?

• Content Count:  219
  • Days Won:  0

We know Heath isn't happy about the way the recruiting has went the last 2 years(inside information).

Any idea how his frustration with the university is coming along? Meaning...any plans of resignation in the future or do you think he'll stick around (if he's not fired) despite having such a hard time?

CSH is great if we lose him we might as well just stop fielding a basketball team.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

We know Heath isn't happy about the way the recruiting has went the last 2 years(inside information).

Any idea how his frustration with the university is coming along? Meaning...any plans of resignation in the future or do you think he'll stick around (if he's not fired) despite having such a hard time?

CSH is great if we lose him we might as well just stop fielding a basketball team.

riightt...heath isn't resigning.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

riightt...heath isn't resigning.

NO way we ever see Heath resign. The guy is tough and stubborn(to fault at times) so he will try and make this work. Heath chose to come here because he believes USF can be a winner in basketball despite all the school's shortcomings. That's why I'm very interested to see what changes has plans on making heading into his 3rd season here.

Heath has to be giving time perhaps longer then most Head Coaches that take over losing programs. It's not like there is a barometer of success Heath has to measure up to around here.

The frustration from Heath and the fans is because we all want to see this thing work and know it's going to take getting better players to turn it around.

Archived