• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

National MS Walk

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

So I was working this event at Lowry Park Zoo yesterday when I noticed Rocky participating.  Then I saw a bunch of people registering wearing a special USF team shirt.  Then I saw Coach Simmonds and thought it was great he was there representing USF. 

Then I saw Coaches Franks, Scott, Leavitt and Canales. FlipFlop from the board was also there.  I looked up the National MS walk on the internet and found this link.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/FLCWalkEvents?team_id=148937&pg=team&fr_id=9865

It was great seeing the support for Mrs. Canales.  Team Mama "C" definitely was there in strength.  And the USF green was all over the place! 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

It was a great time and seeing Bullsmania in his bad boys bad boys...uni was a big change  LOL  Did not no who it was for a second  great time and good to see you and all the support for Ms research

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

bullsmania is really something when he gets going  ;D

5-village_people_cowboy_george_bush.jpg

Archived