• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrence Mitchell

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Mitchell is visiting us this weekend.  Let's see what happens.

I think Robey is still committed to UGA but we are still recruiting him.  Let's see if he comes in on an official visit.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

take it for what it's worth, but I hear it's FSU for him...

we are not winning alot of the battles yet this year...

Nation

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

take it for what it's worth, but I hear it's FSU for him...

we are not winning alot of the battles yet this year...

Nation

can you blame him?

We go 7-5 (and beat FSU head-to-head). . . . . . . . . . . and get banished to Canada.

FSU goes 6-6 and gets the gator Bowl on NYD.

I also cannot fault a kid for being energized by the changes at FSU.

Mitchell has been leaning towards FSU since before the spring.  But he hasn't pulled the trigger yet.  We have a shot, not a great one, but a shot.

• Content Count:  108
  • Days Won:  0

Do you think the recent commitment of Joyner to FSU will sway Mitchell at all???

Everyone projects him to play corner and lets face it, if Mitchell went to FSU he would more than likely be sitting behind Reid and Joyner....so maybe FSU picking up Joyner helps us out in his eyes??

What do you think?

Do you think the recent commitment of Joyner to FSU will sway Mitchell at all???

Everyone projects him to play corner and lets face it, if Mitchell went to FSU he would more than likely be sitting behind Reid and Joyner....so maybe FSU picking up Joyner helps us out in his eyes??

What do you think?

I assume you're talking to me.  I will say that as much as I follow recruiting, most top level talents don't care who else is at the same position as they believe they're the best and will get on the field at some point, even if not the first year or two. 

That explains the ridiculous #s of 4 and 5 star players at USC, UF etc.  So I don't think the fact that Joyner is committed to FSU, in and of itself, will have Mitchell wanting to play here.  However, a good official visit, a good rapport with the coaches, being close to mom, and a chance for immediate playing time will be the bigger issues. 

Archived