• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which recruit are you most excited about?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

I think this class is good enough to give last years team a run for the money. Back in the day i played against AIR FORCE and Colorado Univ(jv-team) as a freshman and we beat them with no problem.My feeling you can play or you can't. I hope this is our first step toward SEC type talent. GREAT CLASS :D

• Content Count:  1,797

Tilden:  Did you play for Colo State?  I had a friend that played there a long time ago.  Just wondering...

Normal

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  622

Pace relay team back for more

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/high-schools/miami-dade/story/918488.html

They could have just walked away.

Why risk injury?

Especially after each signed football scholarships with the University of South Florida.

For Monsignor Pace seniors Sterling Griffin, Kayvon Webster and Derrick Hopkins, the reasons for coming back for one more track season were simple.

''We have to win one state championship as a team before we leave,'' Griffin said. ``Losing [in the state semifinals] in football left a sour taste in our mouths. It's about loyalty.''....

• Content Count:  573

Pace relay team back for more

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/high-schools/miami-dade/story/918488.html

They could have just walked away.

Why risk injury?

Especially after each signed football scholarships with the University of South Florida.

For Monsignor Pace seniors Sterling Griffin, Kayvon Webster and Derrick Hopkins, the reasons for coming back for one more track season were simple.

''We have to win one state championship as a team before we leave,'' Griffin said. ``Losing [in the state semifinals] in football left a sour taste in our mouths. It's about loyalty.''....

Hopefully one of them doesn't get hurt running track at USF. 

Archived