• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BULLS WIN!! BEAT #8 Marquette 57-56 ... Highest ranked win EVER!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Georgetown just lost to Cincy... we are now only .5 game behind georgetown.

I saw that game yesterday and I think we have a good shot at beating G'Town, especially since the game is here.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

This almost makes up for that heartbreaker Marquette put on us during Seth's time.  We were up big at the half and were on the cusp of a great season with a certain NCAA berth.  Then they came back and beat us and our season completely collapsed. 

I'm so happy for Stan and our players.  They deserved this.  Although this probably won't put us on the map to the extent that the Auburn and WVU wins did, it is much bigger in my eyes, given the struggles of our bball program. 

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

So happy to hear about this...

So sad to be on the road right now with a show and NOT BE ABLE to go to the games!!!

BUT GO BULLS!!!

Stan and the players deserved this one after all the close games that haven't gone their way this year and last.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

This almost makes up for that heartbreaker Marquette put on us during Seth's time.   We were up big at the half and were on the cusp of a great season with a certain NCAA berth.

We weren't a lock at that point of the season, but a win would have definitely put us in a better position.

We had a more heartbreaking loss at home the last time they were here where they stoll the ball and won it at the end of the game.

Archived