• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SI.com truth and rumors...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/89232-usf-beats-in-state-rivals-to-recruit?eref=fromSI

First of all, i'm sure the common census is that we don't want Marve.

Second, looking at the comments, people assume that Giddins won't qualify academically because he chose USF.  I thought he was okay academically...?, oh and this is not new news (Giddins committing), but SI posted this anyway.

• Content Count:  849

Only dumb Gator fans are saying that he won't qualify, his grades are close but he had a good semester grades wise and was a point or 2 off a qualifying score but he is retaking the test and all indications point toward him being qualified.

Southern Cal's coaching staff wouldn't travel across the country to visit him and try to get him to take a visit if they didn't think he would qualify....(btw, he said thanks but no thanks, I'm solid in my commitment to USF)

I'm sure Smazza would enjoy that last little tidbit

• Content Count:  1,894

He will qualify and WE DO WANT MARVE. lol. This guy would flourish in our style of offense. If he doesn't win the job, thats fine but more than likely Marve will be a bull.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

... but more than likely Marve will NOT be a bull.

I corrected it for you . . .

I would love to have Marve here, but have not heard anything about USF wanting him.

No need to correct me, I don't see how our coaching staff could not want a college qb with game experience who they wanted out of h.s. He has had troubles but he would sit out a year and would be on watch obviously. He has told people that he is most likely coming to usf.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No need to correct me, I don't see how our coaching staff could not want a college qb with game experience who they wanted out of h.s. He has had troubles but he would sit out a year and would be on watch obviously. He has told people that he is most likely coming to usf.

Source?

my former usf teammate who coaches h.s football ran into him in tampa twice and both times he was talking about coming to usf. It might mean nothing but if he does choose to come to usf he would have a darn good chance to start.

• Content Count:  1,400

man you want marve and parker maybe you can petition the ncaa and see if we can get another year for pac-man and chris henry while you're at it ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

man you want marve and parker maybe you can petition the ncaa and see if we can get another year for pac-man and anthony henry while you're at it ::)

Why is Anthony Henry in that group?

Archived