• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Yet another... Miami WR Derrick Hopkins commits!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

Right on King Bull...

Speed Kills! You know what else kills? Predicability. I feel that's what our offense became last year. Well, with exception of trying to make Grothe more of a pocket passer. I'm excited about the offense being tweaked. We need to run more screens when experiencing pressure from the edge, and at least one or two gadgets a game could be back breakers. The draw back of the gadget is that if they break down you loose yardage. However, we have an offense that can and has converted that 3rd and 23.

All that said, we better shore up this O-line or these speedsters won't have time to get down field.

Bulls Love,

West Coast

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

you have to love what this kid is saying

I just knew South Florida is where I wanted to go. I didn't want to wait till signing day. It was between USF and Kansas State, I really ,liked Kansas State a lot, their coaching staff is great, but I want to be a Bull."

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/832698.html

• Content Count:  5,241

I gotta give one negative to this speed argument...Can they Catch a ball?? Thats been a problem for us.

Also I want Scruggs

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I want both speed and catching ability...  if we have that to go with Grothe/Ford/Taylor... we are in great shape.

• Content Count:  573

Kid caught 22 balls last year. I'd say that was probably near 100% of the balls thrown his way.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

He came in 2nd to Jeff Demps at the Floriday Relays in the 100M. He was ahead of Jeff for about the first 60 meters. That's fast enough for me. LOL

I tried posting the link to that video but, apparently, the software filter on this site is reading part of it as a "naughty" word and won't allow me to do that.

• Content Count:  1,037

He came in 2nd to Jeff Demps at the Floriday Relays in the 100M. He was ahead of Jeff for about the first 60 meters. That's fast enough for me. LOL

I tried posting the link to that video but, apparently, the software filter on this site is reading part of it as a "naughty" word and won't allow me to do that.

60 meters is about 65 yards, that is pretty amazing considering how fast demps is. What are the keywords to put on google/youtube. That video should be good.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

60 meters is about 65 yards, that is pretty amazing considering how fast demps is. What are the keywords to put on google/youtube. That video should be good.

Here is what happens when I try to post it.

http://www.****.org/videos/coverage/view_video/235/12592

The letters that are exed out are F__L__O__T__R__A__C__K__

I inserted __ between the letters so you could see them. just delete the dashes when posting the link into your browser. That should work for you. Perhaps, someone else knows how to post the correct link as it should be.

• Content Count:  1,037

http://www.[insert].org/videos/coverage/view_video/235/12592

flotrack (insert box ^^^)

Yes, I wouldn't worry about him getting tracked down from behind.  :D Good video.

Archived