• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

Just wanted to come by and say good luck the rest of the way. I hope yall beat the CUSA teams left on the sched for sure. I got to meet a few USF fans out in the parking lot while tailgating. Group of four guys who were on a football road trip, I believe they were going to ND then to a couple NFL games. They were pretty good fans it seemed.

Is Julmiste a senior? Will one of the highly rated QB's that are coming in start? What other recruits are you getting? I've been very much in USF's corner ever since you started the program down there so I hope things turn around in a hurry.

http:www.thenewbigeast.com

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Thanks, we will need it.

Julmiste is a sopmore and we are hoping one of the highly rated QB's will beat him out.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Thanks for the pep talk and the link. Didn't even know about that site. Go UofL the rest of the way.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  12

for some reason ever since I heard about your attendance when you were 1aa I have follwed USF pretty closely. I really think you could be the dominant program in the NBE if things come together for you. Hopefully next year will be better.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

CardFanatic, I think the USF Bulls will peak in '06, '07, and maybe '08.  '06 will definitely be good.  One of the new QBs will be in his second yr and our young D will be full of jrs & seniors.  '05 could be good if Denson is really all that or one of the verballed QBs is on the same level of Chris Leak.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

BullDoug - Don't get your hopes up....none of our QBs are on the same level of Chris Leak.  I'm pretty sure there aren't any high school QBs in the country this year that are at the same level he was coming out of high school.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

My definition of good is 7-4 or better.  Expecting better D play.  After that all's the Bulls need is a QB that can hit 50% of his passes especially w/Andre Hall in the back field.  I hope the OC finds a big fullback and sticks him in the I formation next yr.