• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mall Tailgating Lots

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

It's all about respect boys! If you don't have respect for your fellow Bull Brothers and Sisters, my question is, Why are you a Bulls fan?. Good times are one thing. But common sense and respect are paramount over drunken who gives a crap and I am the only one that counts. Bet together breatheren, not against each other. heck, it's tough enough over the opposition we face.  Reaper

• Content Count:  809

It's not the in door facility.

It's a temporary structure for the Super Bowl -- probably one of the many sponsor parties will be there.

You'll be able to tailgate there again.  There are similar structures in the other lots -- and at HCC.

We tailgated all this past season there and will probably switch somewhere else. We had lots of crap throw at our cars, or confrontations with obliterated students. Plus , what in the hell is up with that chick, her daughter and the baby starpped to her chest asking for money at every freaking game. Dont think I will ever be able to lose her.

crack is a terrible drug.

i got her at the north lot, and her child with her school project

Oh my....she's EVERYWHERE....saw her at the DMB concert, STP concert, Bulls games, ACC championship, and almost every Rays game I went to.

I just give em the stink eye whenever i see them walking towards my tailgate.

• Content Count:  4,738

It's not the in door facility.

It's a temporary structure for the Super Bowl -- probably one of the many sponsor parties will be there.

You'll be able to tailgate there again.  There are similar structures in the other lots -- and at HCC.

We tailgated all this past season there and will probably switch somewhere else. We had lots of crap throw at our cars, or confrontations with obliterated students. Plus , what in the hell is up with that chick, her daughter and the baby starpped to her chest asking for money at every freaking game. Dont think I will ever be able to lose her.

crack is a terrible drug.

i got her at the north lot, and her child with her school project

Oh my....she's EVERYWHERE....saw her at the DMB concert, STP concert, Bulls games, ACC championship, and almost every Rays game I went to.

I just give em the stink eye whenever i see them walking towards my tailgate.

funny thing is i cut them off and said "no thanks we dont have any cash."  the mother quickly responded that she wasnt asking for money and that her daughter was telling us about her school project.  I felt real **** until the school project presentation ended with a donation request.

Archived