• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ice Bulls questions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

The new Ice Bulls website is up with player pictures. stats. and information. www.icebulls.org

The Ice Bulls go down to Coral Springs this Friday to take on 5th ranked FAU, a win would keep the Bulls on the road to Nationals...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Looks great, Bull_girl!

Just a few suggestions:

1) It would be nice to have the scores on the schedule page for the games already played.

2) A link to this message board on the Fan Zone page so fans can talk to other fans and get them plugged into this community and vice versa.

RTB

You can contact Jimmy D. about the site @ Jamesd@icebulls.org, let him know that this site (bullspen) talks about USF sports including Ice Hockey and have them linked. And tell him to add scores etc.

I'm looking for anyone on here that would like to make a tax deductable donation to the Ice Bulls, or if you business wants to make a small donation. We are having $ issues. Our transporation is not paid for, there fore we all drive or fly ourselves every where...  against FAU we had a player get stranded because of car trouble, in Texas a player got stuck in MInnesota because he connected some where alone, etc... Also with a donatations ($150) it would allow transportation from USF for students, as the Shuttle worked out a deal so we would only pay that much so more fans could show up. If you are interested please email me at USFIceBulls@aol.com.

Bull Love!

X posted in different boards.

Do any students at USF (or alumni) want to get involved with the Ice Bulls? I am organizing a "street team" to help publize the ice bulls. Let me know.

Ill prob IM you later today (Sunday) Im hockey outed tonight (I spent a couple hours on budget), plus I spent Thur (2 hours) and Fri ( 2 1/2 hours) in hockey related meetings....  :-X

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Ice Bull Fans-

www.icebulls.org is up and looking better than ever.

This Saturday USF takes on FAU at 8:30 at the Brandon Ice Sports. It is Nick Sullivan (goalie) appreciation day, unfortunetatly his bobble heads didnt come in... but he'll autograph your ticket which has his picture on it.

Come help cheer them on, as they fight on the road to nationals!

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

The new sweaters look GREAT!

The home ones are awesome, they are the Dallas Stars jersey. Unfortunatley they couldnt afford to get the matching away, its a solid black away one (looks like a practice jersey) plus rumor has it that USF is going to cut ice hockey funding making it even more expensive for the boys to play (they already pay for than any other team in the league)

If anyone knows anyone who wants a tax write off, I can sign any donation and fill out a tax exemption. Better to give to a college sport than the government.