• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SO much for wishing UL luck rest of season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

We are better than this.  I've watched this team.  I've seen leavitt teams in the past.  I don't know who's dropped the ball, but USF football is not about being pathetic.  Somebody is going to turn this around.  I don't know who or how, but there are boosters, alumni, and a student population with growing interesting all watching the next moves, so they'd best be good.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we aren't better than this

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Well, if some fool team danced on my midfield logo before the game, I'd have thrown it down their throat every chance I got.

Besides, we're supposed be playing football at the Big Boy table now. It's time to quit whining about stuff like this.

Guest CollegeCard

I wasn't at the game and didn't see any tape of any of the pregame stuff so I won't get into that.

As for the end of the game, we definitely were just running vanilla as possible at the end to the same fifth string RB but that is more than fine with me, there is no need for anything else there.

I came into the game thinking your QB would be the killer of the Bulls. Not that he looked ready for any honors, but there seemed to be a high number of balls that I think no doubt should have been caught. On several 3rd downs we stacked the line to block the run, only to have a USF receiver drop what would have been an open 1st down.

You look to be in store for a losing season but I don't think you are anywhere close to the rebuilding of some other current CUSA teams. I really don't know what the problem is but it wouldn't surprise me for the Bulls to be more competitive even next year. Even moderate improvement, while not taking you to a BCS or Gator Bowl, could get you to a bowl quite likely in the BE next year. We certainly need all 8 NBE teams to be going forward and not backwords at this point so hopefully you guys can figure something out positive before the end of the year to start building towards for Fall '05!

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Amen to that. It's good for the NBE that Louisville and WVU are doing well in the national polls and against quality non-conference competition. Here's hoping USF can get in on it. Beating Penn State next year would be nice.