• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Discipline

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

I was so outraged after the game to see our players walking to the locker rooms laughing, smiling, handing out gloves, high-fiving fans just like we won the game. I let them have it. You can't let the players run the team. This is exactly what has happened. Have you looked at teams that ARE disciplined? Tex Tech, USC, Oklahoma? They follow a code. We have got to stop this Thug Life mentality. This isn't a street fight, this is football. Discipline in football starts with personal look, actions on and off field, and the will to win as a team. We don't have that. I think this mohawk, dreads, shirts not tucked in look is a definite show of lack of respect and discipline. Grothe's shirt is always out, and my point was proven when a defender grabbed it and hauled his ass down. Yes this may sound miniscule in my rant, but these little things are the starting points of what has become a cancer that has affected the whole scheme of things Thug life, you can keep it. It sure doesn't win ball games. It is a total embarrassment to the program.  .  >:(  Reaper

• Content Count:  6,502

Amen. :clap :clap :clap :clap

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I was so outraged after the game to see our players walking to the locker rooms laughing, smiling, handing out gloves, high-fiving fans just like we won the game. I let them have it. You can't let the players run the team. This is exactly what has happened. Have you looked at teams that ARE disciplined? Tex Tech, USC, Oklahoma? They follow a code. We have got to stop this Thug Life mentality. This isn't a street fight, this is football. Discipline in football starts with personal look, actions on and off field, and the will to win as a team. We don't have that. I think this mohawk, dreads, shirts not tucked in look is a definite show of lack of respect and discipline. Grothe's shirt is always out, and my point was proven when a defender grabbed it and hauled his *** down. Yes this may sound miniscule in my rant, but these little things are the starting points of what has become a cancer that has affected the whole scheme of things Thug life, you can keep it. It sure doesn't win ball games. It is a total embarrassment to the program.  .  >:(   Reaper

this has been mentality from day one

it bothers you know because we are losing

• Content Count:  1,633

I was so outraged after the game to see our players walking to the locker rooms laughing, smiling, handing out gloves, high-fiving fans just like we won the game. I let them have it. You can't let the players run the team. This is exactly what has happened. Have you looked at teams that ARE disciplined? Tex Tech, USC, Oklahoma? They follow a code. We have got to stop this Thug Life mentality. This isn't a street fight, this is football. Discipline in football starts with personal look, actions on and off field, and the will to win as a team. We don't have that. I think this mohawk, dreads, shirts not tucked in look is a definite show of lack of respect and discipline. Grothe's shirt is always out, and my point was proven when a defender grabbed it and hauled his *** down. Yes this may sound miniscule in my rant, but these little things are the starting points of what has become a cancer that has affected the whole scheme of things Thug life, you can keep it. It sure doesn't win ball games. It is a total embarrassment to the program.  .  >:(   Reaper

this has been mentality from day one

it bothers you know because we are losing

The smazzater is right, this has been going on forever. It all goes back to bad coaching. If they were coached well, they would have discipline. They dont, and it is finally showing. Unfortunately this might be enough of a backlash from this team where the program will go back to the early 2000's where they were 18k regulars and 25k people on a good night.

Archived