• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here's the real question?

Which is more disheartening: This football season or the state of the economy?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

This season.  While yes the economy pretty much sucks dodn't forget the previous 4 years were record setting and the best ever.  Deliver me 4 back to back BCS championships and I'll take a 6-6 season for a year or two.

• Content Count:  2,661

This season.  While yes the economy pretty much sucks dodn't forget the previous 4 years were record setting and the best ever.  Deliver me 4 back to back BCS championships and I'll take a 6-6 season for a year or two.

The economy. While yes the team pretty much sucked last night don't forget the previous 4 years were record setting and the best ever. Deliver me four good economic years and I'll take the occasional recession.

• Content Count:  260

For me, it's definitely this season.  When USF plays bad, it really gets to me for days (even though I shouldn't let it).  I may be one of the few people who hasn't really been affected by the economy at all.  I think being in the military has played a big part in that, though, since I don't have to worry about my job.  I'm just glad gas prices are going down.  Its $2.39 here in Albuquerque. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

I'm not suprised by the economy, I am shocked about our football season.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I concur with E.T., the Bulls imploding is more shocking.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

usf hasnt won a thing ever

usf hasnt built on last couple of years it seems as we are now 1-3 in a bad big east

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

The economy. While yes the team pretty much sucked last night don't forget the previous 4 years were record setting and the best ever. Deliver me four good economic years and I'll take the occasional recession.

spoken like a true unachiever

usf hasnt won a thing inb last 4 years and isnt winning next year and the immediate future looks bad not good but you will take it

AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM  USF KNOWS  must of us WILL TAKE IT

WE WILL TAKE THE MEDOCRITY AND SETTLE

not  me

Archived