• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get Ready for 2010-Grothe Out Daniels In-AGAIN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  407
  • Days Won:  0

at this point, if there is a possibility that Daniels can get a Redshirt then leave him on the bench...

since we are out of the picture... i say we should use Daniels situationally. If we were still in the race for anything then i'd leave Grothe in there 100%

Your post makes no sense.

• Content Count:  1,894

How about...everyone watching and even the announcers said wow grothe could of easily ran for 10 yards there. How hard is it to say i see green, let me run. 4 man rush...everyone in coverage used to mean, Grothe runs for7 or 8 possibly breaks a tackle and a first down. Now its a pick off or a sack. We are heading the wrong direction.

• Content Count:  667

at this point, if there is a possibility that Daniels can get a Redshirt then leave him on the bench...

since we are out of the picture... i say we should use Daniels situationally. If we were still in the race for anything then i'd leave Grothe in there 100%

it was pretty stupid to not redshirt him from the get-go and then take off the redshirt under an emergency situation... now, its gonna be hard to get him to redshirt.. we HAVE to make this season somewhat productive.. WE KNOW we're not winning the big east, or getting a decent bowl game

START THE YOUTH MOVEMENT.  start the freshmen.  dont waste this non-redshirt year for bj daniels.. get him in so he will be ready for next year.. get him in NOW

• Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

How about...everyone watching and even the announcers said wow grothe could of easily ran for 10 yards there. How hard is it to say i see green, let me run. 4 man rush...everyone in coverage used to mean, Grothe runs for7 or 8 possibly breaks a tackle and a first down. Now its a pick off or a sack. We are heading the wrong direction.

Grothe used to do that all the time and then suddenly this year he doesn't anymore.  Think about it.  They are obviously trying to turn him into some uber pocket passer.

• Content Count:  12,293

square peg meet round hole

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Anyone convinced the season is over yet, bring Daniels in to get him some reps and get ready for the future. I dont understand why anyone should be opposed to that

why didnt he play tonight

grothe stunk up the field

why isnt there packages to play the great bj daniels

it was pretty stupid to not redshirt him from the get-go and then take off the redshirt under an emergency situation... now, its gonna be hard to get him to redshirt.. we HAVE to make this season somewhat productive.. WE KNOW we're not winning the big east, or getting a decent bowl game

START THE YOUTH MOVEMENT.  start the freshmen.  dont waste this non-redshirt year for bj daniels.. get him in so he will be ready for next year.. get him in NOW

this coaching staff is way over their head

Its crap, and everyone was all over me for saying this 5 days ago, things are not going to change people.

i hhAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS

our gimmick offense is embarassing

• Content Count:  4,738

Its crap, and everyone was all over me for saying this 5 days ago, things are not going to change people.

i hhAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS

our gimmick offense is embarassing

we dont have a gimmick offense.  just a bunch of gimmick plays we try to run

• Content Count:  1,894

i love that wr screen we ran to tj in the red zone, and the one where grothe was under center and threw it  str8 to mitchell for 10 yards on first down...EPIC FAIL...We those perfect plays only 2 times in the entire game. Gregory is awful.

Archived