• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else think USF-Cincy will be tough to stomach?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I agree not feeling good about tonight's game... lets hope we get treated instead of tricked tonight... (pretty witty stuff  :gobulls)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe if both teams play poorly enough ESPN won't schedule us for these Thursday games next year.

We were scheduled for multiple ESPN games because ESPN (and apparently just a handful of people here) expected us to compete for the Big East title this year.

I thought I read a stat earlier this year that we had more ESPN games than any other BE team this year.  Now someone please tell me this team is not underachieving this year…. 

We are not underachieving.  CJL is masterful. . . . please remember to vote for him in the upper right banner. No one person is special teams coach, therefore you are an idiot to try and hold CJL accountable for special teams.

Twelve years ago CJL and the team walked uphill both ways to the Ponderosa to practice football with a Nerf.  Remember that when you criticize the 2008 team you ingrate.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Thursday night game, in Cincy, short week....

Has all the makings of a 150-200 total yards of offense, 6 turnover game.

I'm pulling for us, but hard to be optimistic.

disaster is in the air

Maybe if both teams play poorly enough ESPN won't schedule us for these Thursday games next year.

We were scheduled for multiple ESPN games because ESPN (and apparently just a handful of people here) expected us to compete for the Big East title this year.

I thought I read a stat earlier this year that we had more ESPN games than any other BE team this year.  Now someone please tell me this team is not underachieving this year…. 

We are not underachieving.  CJL is masterful. . . . please remember to vote for him in the upper right banner. No one person is special teams coach, therefore you are an idiot to try and hold CJL accountable for special teams.

Twelve years ago CJL and the team walked uphill both ways to the Ponderosa to practice football with a Nerf.  Remember that when you criticize the 2008 team you ingrate.

we lost to two underdogs

that is called underachieving

I don't know, they lack the running game we aren't able to stop and their QB situation is nothing to be too afraid of. They'll have to beat us in the air, and I'm not sure if they'll do that. For all the knocks on our defense this year, we're playing well. So, as long as we aren't turnover prone on offense we'll win this. I imagine the efficiency of our offense will dictate this game more than defending against them, they aren't as talented on offense as Pittsburgh or Louisville, but they do have a better defense.

Exactly.  Our pass rush has improved for them last couple of weeks.  I think this is the game the turnovers start to arrive.

dline has been a disappointment

Archived