• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here we go again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Here we go again another mid-season dive.  As a longtime Bulls fan and Alumnus, this loss should not be surprising, the Bulls have always been inconsistent on the field (players) and on the sidelines (coaching).  The Bulls play up in the big games and playdown to lesser opponents.  Moreover, the Bulls have played poorly when they are ranked.  I have come to terms that the Bulls will not win the Big East for several more years, I enjoy the team, but, I have seen this team implode many times before.  The Bulls are a third place team in a weak conference and will continue to be that team.  I saw the Bulls were again suspectible to blitz packages on offense and the defense could not make a needed stop at the end of the game.  If you think this will change you are kidding yourself.  It hasn't changed so far, see last year or the year before, or the year before that, you get the picture.  Be prepared for a long and dreadful night this Thursday and eventually buying tickets to the Muffler Bowl.  :-\

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

the muffler bowl would be a + at this point.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The good news is if we can right the ship and manage to win out the BE is about as predictable as the lottery so we still have an outside shot to win the conference.  It's gut check time for the players, coaches, and fans. 

• Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

dont kid yourself bull dozer

Archived