• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Oktoberfest

Cow Pie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

For those that are interested in German beer / food, keg tossing, and Fraulein's (St. Pauly dressed girls) then I may see you out at the Upper Tampa Bay Oktoberfest this upcoming weekend at Tampa Bay Downs...

http://www.oldsmarchamber.org/index.cfm?pageid=888&articleID=777

I will be there during the USF game wearing my Bull horned helmet, having a wedding party get together thus the reason for missing the watch parties and such. However which ever night or day you end up going it should be a blast  ;D

As promised here are the pictures from the keg tossing... hopefully the Battalion will be able to take the title next year. We willl have to start training...

Getting Ready...

l_02aa2d0372a145c3881a565c735acfe3.jpg

Set...

l_49ceb275297142c7805eb4c3862478aa.jpg

Toss... (Only got 13.8 feet, missed the next round by only 6 freaking inches... I was 2nd to toss, and they said that we could not run or move. However they let everyone after me run and move... I got hosed)

l_5e3d2d7c640041e982b30cc991f78a28.jpg

My soon to be Cousin in Law tossing in the Championship round against Ogre from the Revenge of the Nerds... My cousin tossed the keg 28.7 feet.

l_49d3a7cc82c64a238c4546cbbb774e35.jpg

Here is Ogre he holds the regional keg tossing record with a 48.6 foot toss, and won this years title with a 47.7 foot toss... gonna be hard to beat next year... Also tossed it one handed...  :o

l_6e4ab852ea034e4394c467e1a64688fd.jpg

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Dude, please tell me someone took out Pirates fan and FL St fan standing on the other side of the fence.  Even if no one did, just tell me someone through a rouge keg their way.  :)

Dude, please tell me someone took out Pirates fan and FL St fan standing on the other side of the fence.  Even if no one did, just tell me someone through a rouge keg their way.  :)

:( Unfortunately that's a negative... I and the rest of my friends were outnumbered by Noles, Pirates, and Gay-turd fans 5 to 1...

However one of the ladies that did the keg toss did actually toss one the other way towards the tent that made a really drunk ND fan spill his Boot of Beer... Next year we need to take this title.  ;D

Archived