• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ugh, Crump to Baylor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Rivals is reporting that forward Givon Crump has verballed to Baylor.  Scratch that one hoops fans.  Carp.

Normal

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Seriously who wants to live out there?

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Rivals is reporting that forward Givon Crump has verballed to Baylor.  Scratch that one hoops fans.  Carp.

Normal

I started to post that 3 hrs ago but I was just getting home from work and wanting to enjoy the Rays beating the hated Red Sox to advance to the WS. Congrats to the Rays!!!

Now once again we come up short in recruiting. We are now down to Clanton and hopfully Philmore. After reading what the SC writer had to say about his conversation with Clanton I feel very worried. Keith supposed to have cut his list down to just 2 teams over the weekend and I guess we will find out just who didn't make it very soon.

I can't remember the last time USF has had any good news with the basketball program. If we lose Clanton Coach Heath might need hospitalization as this has been a tough recruiting season for him. We are not out of it yet but we have received a couple of standing 8 counts.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Seriously who wants to live out there?

Apparently a lot of blue chip recruits. Coach Drew has been turning some heads the last few years with the way he has recruited. No doubt people in the business wonder how he is doing it. Now somewhat like Fred Hill he doesn't do a whole lot with all that talent, but he does know how to collect them.

Funny thing is some Bears fans didn't think Crump was good enough for their elustrious program. ;D

Archived