• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt will jump USF in the Polls this week.

BullDoug

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Pretty sure since three teams in front of USF and three between USF and Pitt also lost.

16 KU to OK

17 VT to BC

18 NC to VA

Then

20 MSU to OSU

21 Wake to MD

22 Vandy to GA

I predict USF at 16-17, maybe 15 depending how far BYU & M'zou fall.

• Content Count:  1,894

Could be wrong but I DON'T see it happening. IMO they barely beat syracuse by 1 point. We beat them by alot. I don't think they jump us.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Could be wrong but I DON'T see it happening. IMO they barely beat syracuse by 1 point. We beat them by alot. I don't think they jump us.

Over half the people voting will have no clue about that.

I don't think they'll jump us, but not a whole lot would surprise me at this point.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

doesn't matter one way or another... we just gotta win our games and let the rest take care of itself by the end of the season.

• Content Count:  4,451

Close but I'm glad I was wrong.  Now if our Bulls can run the table (knock on wood) I just wonder if the Bulls can get to the BCS top 10.  I see TX Tech and the loser of TCU/Utah & GA/FL falling behind the Bulls.  Its gonna take a few upsets though.  I'm not sure if the voters would put a two lose OH State nor a two loss LSU (if Bama beats the Tigers) behind USF.  The next two games are going to be tuffies.  Hope the D/DBs can get it figured out and Selvie & Ford can get that wheel of thiers 100%.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We need to figure out a couple puzzles in the next couple weeks.  We have to beat UL at PapaJohns and beat Cincy on the road on a thursday night national tv game... both have been like kryptonite to us.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Close but I'm glad I was wrong.  Now if our Bulls can run the table (knock on wood) I just wonder if the Bulls can get to the BCS top 10.  I see TX Tech and the loser of TCU/Utah & GA/FL falling behind the Bulls.  Its gonna take a few upsets though.  I'm not sure if the voters would put a two lose OH State nor a two loss LSU (if Bama beats the Tigers) behind USF.  The next two games are going to be tuffies.  Hope the D/DBs can get it figured out and Selvie & Ford can get that wheel of thiers 100%.

i love your optimism

but us f isnt running the table

this team and coaching staff have too many flaws

Archived