• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kazmir to start Game 5!

Donno

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

kazmir sucks, hopefully the offense keeps up with all the scoring because this guy will last 4 innings and give up 8 runs

I hope maddon will not let it get out of hand.  I say when crapmir loads the bases in the first inning with no one out, maddon starts warming up price.  Just watch, he'll get 1-2 and 0-2 counts on batters and end up walking them, it always happens.  If maddon can take him out early and put in price, we can have a chance to come back.

on the pregame show on BHSN, rock riley just said if kazmir doesnt play well coaches have told him he wont be on the world series roster and will be put on the disabled list.  GREAT NEWS. if he gets in trouble early in the 1st i wont be surprised to see him pulled. maddon aint f-ing around

I wonder if you 2 are keeping the same stances you had on BJ Upton all year?

How can you not know BJ Upton is top 2 on this team?

huh? who the h*ll is talking about bj upton. upton has played great. i havent said anything about upton. kazmir still isnt pitching great, red sux just arent taking advantage. get a clue and take a baseball 101 class

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

kazmir sucks, hopefully the offense keeps up with all the scoring because this guy will last 4 innings and give up 8 runs

Hmmm...5-0, bottom of the sixth...looks like maddon knew what he was talking about.

Archived