• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get fans in the stands for Kick Off

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

We could be like Boston College and other ACC schools and send cops out to kick people out of the parking lots 10 minutes before the game to get them in the stadium. 

I went to the BC game this weekend(dont freak out, the game was at 1pm, my girl is a BC alum, and I wore TONS of Bulls gear.) But anyways...the Cops kicked us out of tailgating because its ACC rules that tailgating STOPS 5-10 minutes before the game.  At least its BC's ACC rules.  I asked my girl and her friends if this was how it was when they were in the BIG EAST.  They said, "HELL NO, we tailgated until whenever the hell we wanted...if we wanted to be late then we were late." They told me the ACC makes them get in the stadium for it to look better on TV.

Maybe we should try this...

Not kick people out...maybe just a friendly reminder to all the drunk tailgaters, "Ahem...THE GAMES ABOUT THE START!!!"  "GET THE FCUK IN THERE!!!"

GO BULLS!!!

I've been to dozens of ACC games, I've never heard of this.

Maybe it's just BC, since it's a catholic school?

• Content Count:  1,757

Would like to see us organize an intro that fans want to witness. Have HOT finish :15 b4 Kick Off.

Dim the lights and have an into ... to include Thunderstruck by AC-DC  ;D

Sucks having people wonder in during the beginning of the game.

+1,000,000,000

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Bulls fight song > any NFL music.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the Lightning intro, but nothing gets me jazzed more than the fight song.

• Content Count:  624

Would like to see us organize an intro that fans want to witness. Have HOT finish :15 b4 Kick Off.

Dim the lights and have an into ... to include Thunderstruck by AC-DC  ;D

Sucks having people wonder in during the beginning of the game.

I think this is one of the best ideas I have heard yet.

Also have a green laser light show while the song is being played. Maybe pass out green glow sticks to all fans as they are walking into stadium.

I have been wanting them to play "thunderstruck" on 3rd downs when Defense is on the field. I was at the UCF game and every time a 3rd down happened they had a song playing with big bells being rung. It got the crowd fired up.

• Content Count:  2,118

i usually get in the stadium 45 minutes before kickoff.  kind of makes me wonder why people arrive 2 quarters into the game.

Archived