• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NEED HELP!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

on having the perfect thursday in the history of man kind....

im driving down for the RAYS game and have tickets to that....

I went to the first game ever and i will attend the first post season game also...

now heres where i need some help....

i need to find some tickets to the PITT game

anyone have a good deal or have extra tickets(2)????

and whats the best way and is it even possiable to do both I think it can be done

GO BULLS

GO RAYS 

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

on having the perfect thursday in the history of man kind....

im driving down for the RAYS game and have tickets to that....

I went to the first game ever and i will attend the first post season game also...

now heres where i need some help....

i need to find some tickets to the PITT game

anyone have a good deal or have extra tickets(2)????

and whats the best way and is it even possiable to do both I think it can be done

GO BULLS

GO RAYS 

Dude, this will go down as the best Thursday you will ever have, unless you lost your virginity on a Thursday. 

I wish I could do both!  And it is definitely possible to do both.  The Rays game will end around 530 at the latest, then you hop on interstate and you have about an hour and a half to battle through rush hour to get to Ray Jay.  GO FOR IT!!!

As for the tix.....  are you looking for tix because you the game is sold out?  or you just wanna not sit up top?  Just curious because if this game is sold out I'll do cartwheels.

• Content Count:  127

Dude, this will go down as the best Thursday you will ever have, unless you lost your virginity on a Thursday.

HA

No its not sold out i just dont want to sit up top and get screwed by extra charges online....

i found some in section 137

how is that section

can i stand up (because i will be) 

that would be a crappy end to a great thursday inside the onsite jail ...TSA a$$holes

• Content Count:  2,719

HA

No its not sold out i just dont want to sit up top and get screwed by extra charges online....

i found some in section 137

how is that section

can i stand up (because i will be) 

that would be a crappy end to a great thursday inside the onsite jail ...TSA a$$holes

You just need to make the decision whether you want to watch the game or be ejected.  If you stand and you are asked to stop, talk to the people.  If that does not work, especially since you are not usually in that spot, they will probably get TSA to come down and ask you to stop.  Now, the TSA ******** will give you a choice and the decision is up to you.  Then, if you continue to stand, and get ejected, I would re-evaluate who the ******* is.  It's all about decisions.  Nobody puts a gun to your head.  If you really want to stand, once you get in, stand in the endzone near the ship all night.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I have 2 tix available to the Pitt game (113, row c, seats 3 and 4 w/ club access), face value $38

PM if interested

• Content Count:  203

I have 3 tickets section 115 row P 8,9,10.  $35 face value but you can have them for $30 a piece if you want em.  PM me or email me at delvacchio25@yahoo.com

Archived