• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrible Fan Behavior

USFFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Referencing pro sports in this topic and saying it's the same thing that happens is part of the point, I think.   It's not the same....generally, you get a less educated audience at pro games which leads to less acceptable behavior.  These are college games...affilliated with education...you have to expect better behavior and a higher degree of class.  Trust me...I've followed the Bulls from the beginning and have been to California, Texas, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, N.C., S.C., New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois and to games at every Florida location we've played.  The only schools that have demonstrated a lack of class were in New Jersey and Orlando...and a little bit in Miami.  Maybe it's a Florida thing (Jersey speaks for itself) but follow the Thumper principle..."if you don't got something nice to say...."

So grown adults who shell out hundreds of dollars to attend a game should exhibit WORSE behavior than a drunk 18 year old? 

$$ and class don't necessarily sit in the same seat.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Referencing pro sports in this topic and saying it's the same thing that happens is part of the point, I think.   It's not the same....generally, you get a less educated audience at pro games which leads to less acceptable behavior.  These are college games...affilliated with education...you have to expect better behavior and a higher degree of class.  Trust me...I've followed the Bulls from the beginning and have been to California, Texas, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, N.C., S.C., New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois and to games at every Florida location we've played.  The only schools that have demonstrated a lack of class were in New Jersey and Orlando...and a little bit in Miami.  Maybe it's a Florida thing (Jersey speaks for itself) but follow the Thumper principle..."if you don't got something nice to say...."

I see you lead by example......

Awww..you got me there but you have to admit....Jersey folk let it fly!

Oh you won't get any argument from me on that, but I still have to stick up for my people. My whole family is from Jersey and we'll be the first to give you the shirt off our backs, but we're not going to take any **** either. I hate Rutgers but I've never had any problems with their fans because when they try to start trouble they find out that I speak their language.

At the end of the day I see it just like our situation, the minority are the d-bags and the majority have to suffer with the stereotype....

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

There is crap in every fan base... and punishing fans by cutting tailgating hours is not going to stop it... more policing will however which leads me back to my stance that USF needs to send its officers down to reinforce the existing Tampa and Temple Terrace cops...

Archived