• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJL Coaches Show... Just watched it..... highlights

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

For those who are out of the area and don't get a chance to watch the CJL coaches show...  Some highlights...

CJL " we don't want to ever get to a point where we don't enjoy a win at a football game (in reference to FIU game)"

CJL credits the FIU coach for offering to bring both teams out on the field to say a prayer.

Fan question...  How do you approach NC State after they beat 15th ranked ECU.  CJL " even more excited since they beat ECU, said he likes that kind of environment"

FIU Recap.  CJL said he thought Off and D did well.  Got mad at Hester for making the "shh" signal to the crowd, and reprimanded him.

2nd half... said they had two weeks off, new stadium, their players came out playing hard.  Lee Roy Selmon was at FIU for the game.  Great blocking by our OL, he was happy with their performance.  QB sneak 10" and could not get it in.  CJL was hot about that.  Said he is happy with how Bogan has been playing.  Didn't like Ford's little celebration in the end zone (dropped ball, then came back to pick it up after circling it).  Said we didn't do well at the end, let it down a bit. 

Said we are 8 - 1 against Florida opponents.  One loss to UM, and he hopes we will be playing them permanently. 

Highlight on Trent Pupello.  Said he was the best TE in Hills county when he played.  His dad played OL in the 70's.  He went to UF where his dad played.  Transferred to USF and is happy he made the move.  His coach from HS is now a USF coach (Mike Simmonds).

NC State Scoutign Report from CJL...  Said their Defense is very good.  Offense is great, backs and receivers.  Didn't let on much more than that....  Didn't seem like a fan of night games.  Said he would rather just get up and play. 

• Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

It shows up on my Verizon Fios as being Saturdays at 11:30am on ABC .  However, there has only been kid shows on the last few times I've tried to watch.  When and where is it being aired?

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Bright House Sports Network ... Thursday at 6pm... & Saturday at 11:30am

Sun Sports ... Friday at 11:30pm...

I think it is hard to get it if you have Verizon..  Catch 47 is where I record it.  It plays twice on Thursday night, and overnight again early Fri am, and again Friday Eve, and the last showing is on Saturday.  I think there is like 5 opportunities to see it on BH / Catch 47.

As Jim mentioned, it also shows up on Sunshine, possibly more than once.

I DVR it every week and never miss it.  I like to hear CJL's take on the prior week, the player spotlights, and some insights to the current game this week.  It makes watching the games a little more fun.  Plus it gives me a Bulls fix before the game airs.

Archived