• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USFvsUSM @RJS Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I was expecting closer to 33K-35K.  I think it kinda proves USF is directly competing for the Tampa Bay FB dollar vs the Bucs.  With the Bucs at home, anyone going to the game Sunday would rather watch the Bulls on TV.  Or maybe with the game on TV, why even go if you are a casual fan?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

It should always be more ................. decent student turn out, though........... and special thanks to the Kanigit fans who showed up. I actually saw a UCF t-shirt ...........

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Just over 30K.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I was dissappointed in the attendence because the day was pretty nice. No rain at all which should have helped. Also, UF, FSU, and Miami were not playing during our time. I guess people dont want to watch USM that bad because I remember we only got 28k the last time we played against USM at home in 2002.  Also, I was not impressed with USM's traveling fans. They seem to brought less fans that UC and Bowling Green IMO. I thought USM would have brought more since they were off to a great start. They only had one section. I remember the great number of UL fans that they brought down last season. I cant wait until next year because of the UL game. They had great fans IMO.

Guest wildrover

I guess the bright side is its 2k more than the last time they were here.  Its still progress, even if I am going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out on a limb to see it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I thought the student turnout was good, anyone know the numbers ?

Was disappointed with the total number  :P

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365

I too was disappointed in the turn out.  I was hoping for 35K.  Do you all think that the Army numbers will be bigger because it is homecoming?

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Army will be in excess of 35K.

Well, with our loss to So Miss it may run off a few fair weathered fans.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf needs to beat teams we are not suppose to beat for attendance to significantly pick up

southern miss was oneof those games if usf won would have helped increase attendance for future games